Delano Pest Control Service
how to control bees and wasps
Bees and wasps can easily become a problem if they start building nests in and around homes. Although both have their uses in nature, their presence in human environments can be problematic.
Social wasps, like hornets, paper wasps and yellow jackets are particularly problematic due to their aggressive tendencies. If you find a nest on your property, the best time to take care of it is at night. When dealing with wasps, it’s important to wear protective clothing and use spray that has a long range.
Tips For Control
– Social wasps are harder to control than solitary wasps and bees
– Treat wasp nests and gathering areas at night
– Hornet nests only have one opening
– Do not break the main part of the nest when treating, or angry wasps will fly out in many directions
– Most sprays cause the insects to immediately drop, so do not stand below where the insect is located
– Always wear protective clothing, and a full wasp suit is necessary when dealing with hornets
– Use insecticide dust to keep bees and wasps from returning
– Spray future wasp nesting areas
The biggest difference between bees and wasps is that bees feed on pollen while wasps eat other insects. Social wasps are the most dangerous type. Solitary wasps rarely sting humans unless strongly provoked.
If you have a bee or wasp problem on your property, call a pest control company to find out your options for controlling them.
My Approach & Values
Depending on the nature and size of your pest infestation in your area, you may be tempted to address the problem yourself. If you don’t have relevant knowledge and experience in pest control, you may struggle to find a solution that is permanent, safe, or effective. In the long-term, your efforts may become time-consuming and costly.
At first, glance, hiring a pest control company may seem to be the more expensive choice. This is, however, not always the case. Our pest control solutions are expertly researched and adapted for the specific species of pests in your area. We have methods of ensuring that entire colonies of pests are eradicated and that sources of entry are identified and sealed off.
Hiring a pest control company can serve as proof that your house is pest-free, a big advantage when it comes to the value of your property. If you have the intention to sell your house, hiring a pest control company can help you sell at market price, and again, save you money.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- An effective and long-term solution to pest infestations in your home
- Safe for your family, including young children and pets
- Undetectable when it comes to odors or chemical smells
- Conducted in a way that is convenient for you and your household
- Conducted by experienced and certified pest controllers
- Complate Pest control
- Interior and exterior work done
- Ant control
- Mice control
- Bed bug removal
- Cockroach removal
Delano Pest Control Pros
Ants, mice and bed bugs at times can be difficult to control. However, if a pest control company is involved, it can eradicate them and even provide preventive measures.
Hire a pest control company if your home is infested with pests. Choose an experienced company that’s affordable, licensed and offers effective services.
Contact us to find out how our pest control company can offer pest control services to rid your home of bed bugs, ants and mice
Bed Bug Exterminator
Share your bed with who you want to. No biting insects invited
Cockroaches could survive a nuclear holocaust, but they are no match for our technicians.
If Mickey ever gets out of hand, you know who they’ll call.